About Pinnacle Design
Founded in 1994, Pinnacle Design is a multi-disciplinary design firm providing interior architecture and landscape architecture services.
We base our work upon a philosophy of providing the best possible service to our clients by combining responsiveness, reliability, and thoroughness with competent and creative design skills. Our ability to integrate building or site components, functional requirements, aesthetic considerations and budget constraints has established the firm as a valued team member with clients, tenants, contractors, and real estate community.
The principals of Pinnacle Design provide leadership based on years of experience to their team, encompassing 20+ employees, and pride themselves on being personally involved in their firms design process:
- Christopher S. Connelly
- James G. Tigges, IIDA, ASID
- William D.H. Francis, ASLA
Whether designing for corporate or end users, speculative development, or as a consultant, Pinnacle Design brings attention to details, thorough consideration of all design aspects, and coordination with all team members to produce successful projects for our valued clients.
- Founded in 1994 with an expert team of 20+ people.
- Services: Professional space planning, interior architecture, land planning, landscape architecture.
- Ideal mix of service, experience, competitive rates and a high number of referrals and repeat clients.
- A principal of the firm is involved with each project.